GoodNotes has just been updated to version 3.8, thereby gaining a number of significant enhancements.
Released in 2011 as eNote Taker, GoodNotes is listed as a notable app in AppAdvice’s Handwriting Apps for iPad AppGuide. And with good reason.
GoodNotes has a minimal interface that makes accessing its various features quite simple. These features include, but are certainly not limited to, a close-up writing mode, palm rejection, PDF annotation, smart pen support, and syncing via Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive.
And now, the app has gained more features through its 3.8 update.
Compatible with iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, GoodNotes 3.8 is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $4.99 download.
- Custom color and thickness
- Color buttons on zoom window toolbar
- Lasso tool improvements:
– change handwriting and text color
– option to select handwriting, text boxes, or images only
– copy and paste to external apps as images
- Image cropping: rectangle and freehand
- Rotate images to angles other than 90 degrees
- Export embedded images to cameral roll and cloud storages
- Thicker zoom window toolbar
- Option to exclude documents from one-way sync
- Clear history
- Minor improvements